Saturday, August 9, 2008

Moped Seat Protectors

stradda

The time has come the weekends! I worked all week in a law firm, with Friday night's "Friday Staff Drinks" I like to work there because it is in one of the (best) turns of Brisbane and suddenly I have a great view over the city all day.
As I finished a little late on Friday I had to leave Saturday morning at dawn to join any clique stradda. Both say that waking up at 5am when I went to bed at 2am (yes, even the mistakes with roommates;) and also at the opening ceremony of the Olympics) was quite difficult.
But good for snorkeling and beach there is no price. So once we arrived there, and after my morning nap pitites direction 4X4 and boat diving.

I exitée any more because I am newly equipped, combi, fins, we say thank you ... who? (;) ) So I will hop into the water, I start to get ... but not possible to go further, my ears hurt, so I'm back (I'm deg, suddenly I look at a giant tortoise boat and waiting as the other back. They saw sharks, rays, and even my Nemo!
the evening light meal together. Sunday morning another dive is planned, but I preferred not try: (so I await the return of divers to go and stroll to the beach. It is super beautiful awful.
the evening quietly return home.
Bonus some photos;) (ps do not worry I'll tell you soon in July)

0 comments:

Post a Comment