I'm looking .. I do not really find an excuse for not updating the blog ... but if indeed it is the lack of time! Do not worry I'll tell you all about my month of vacation. I'll let the real dates to not get lost in the coup that will be sandwiched with this post, you just have to monitor and watch it on the side if there are new;)
side news, I returned to Brisbane in late July I returned to work quietly and this week I worked every day. This weekend is
stradda (Stradbroke Island I had been spending the day), I'm leaving tomorrow morning at dawn, and the program?? Guess what? Yes Diving and Beach!
I'll let you know everything. Sorry for any delay, but hey one month vacation is not easy anyway! Patience
photos and stories come
side news, I returned to Brisbane in late July I returned to work quietly and this week I worked every day. This weekend is
stradda (Stradbroke Island I had been spending the day), I'm leaving tomorrow morning at dawn, and the program?? Guess what? Yes Diving and Beach!
I'll let you know everything. Sorry for any delay, but hey one month vacation is not easy anyway! Patience
photos and stories come
0 comments:
Post a Comment