I love winter! But winter in Brisbane, I say. Although the days are short, the day the sun is there and the blue sky!
So after a week pretty quiet at work, to just over 30 hours, Sunday rolls around, yet I work Sunday or not, ultimately it is a day of rest per week.
And I'm lucky it's really beautiful! And about 25 ° C. So as not to lose the day standing 10am!
Then I wander around on my part city. Here the shops are open on Sundays, so the city does not "dead city" the difference is that there are more families and fewer guys in suits. Week about the shops close early so it compensates for 17h.
I forgot to mention the electric meters in the city (who could forget that eh?;)) But here they are all painted to make it pretty, I took some pictures.
And I'm lucky it's really beautiful! And about 25 ° C. So as not to lose the day standing 10am!
Then I wander around on my part city. Here the shops are open on Sundays, so the city does not "dead city" the difference is that there are more families and fewer guys in suits. Week about the shops close early so it compensates for 17h.
I forgot to mention the electric meters in the city (who could forget that eh?;)) But here they are all painted to make it pretty, I took some pictures.
But for me it might be better if they were closed on Sunday;) lol, then I continue my little walk to south bank, there is a market at weekends, not very big but nice. Then finally the lagoon ... I did not but I am bathed remained much the aprem to read a book was terrible, with the sun as a bonus. Small cappuccino and then return.
And yes the time has come to pack my bags: (. But the motivation is not there, I started to get used to the city, I have my bearings, I know a lot of bus lines (change houses every month it helps ...)... I have not finished the coup. I've to recover.
Soon the sun of Cairns and only a few days before my delivery!
@ soon for upcoming news.
0 comments:
Post a Comment