Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Where To Buy Matryoshka Doll In The Philippines

Bye Bye Brisbane Cairns .... Hi!

5:30 taxi is here! Executive Airport, as usual I decided to do not sleep, I had to finish the bags, linen washing dry ...
I left Brisbane with a pinch pitit the heart anyway, but hey I know I'll come back okay.
9am I have arrived in Cairns, the sun is late but it is warmer than Brisbane.
The flight went well I'm only sleeping. My buddy Jason
picks me up and we went in the direction of "his house" where he is roommates with two other guys. The house is nice.
I spent the afternoon in town history to discover this new city, Cairns and at first glance I do not like really. The town is small, there is much of French travel agencies all 2 meters to offer diving among other backpackers every 3 meters and cyber cafes. Oh I forgot the souvenir shops. That the town is quite touristy. The beach here is rather a stretch of mud, so there are an artificial lagoon, all beautiful but works for my arrival. Like here
ago my agency "Pinnacle" I went to see them and I work a priori Sunday is always that.
much for the news program of my week to rest and relax and even rest.
Ps: Today is the anniversary of my parents) good birthday and big kisses;)
and I J stays in the stomach and the ju already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment