That done, the blog has been revamped!
yes boo boo black ... gasp
hope you like it more so, and it will prompt you to leave comments;) I still have to make some changes but nothing good press. Thank
Kennyad and Kami for their help and suggestions (although I'm not agree that pink is "ugly";)). You can tell me what you think too.
side not much news today was my last day of diving, starting a little sad but hey I would not do that for 10 years either. in 12 days I'm at the beach ...
tonight and wake up at 4:45 for the game France Netherlands we believe! Titi should be restored so I feel more in the 2-1 for France.
As it's Friday the 13th, I suppose there is a lotto jackpot, so if needed I can give you my bank details;)
Good weekends to you all.
yes boo boo black ... gasp
hope you like it more so, and it will prompt you to leave comments;) I still have to make some changes but nothing good press. Thank
Kennyad and Kami for their help and suggestions (although I'm not agree that pink is "ugly";)). You can tell me what you think too.
side not much news today was my last day of diving, starting a little sad but hey I would not do that for 10 years either. in 12 days I'm at the beach ...
tonight and wake up at 4:45 for the game France Netherlands we believe! Titi should be restored so I feel more in the 2-1 for France.
As it's Friday the 13th, I suppose there is a lotto jackpot, so if needed I can give you my bank details;)
Good weekends to you all.
0 comments:
Post a Comment