Friday evening appointment with friends for lunch from Jason, Louise and Paul.
and guess what I ate? and yes the crocodile (in fact I said if the bite was not true;)), and it's super good, the texture is a bit like chicken but more refined, it is close to the fish. Weird but good. Australians to drink it whyskey coca cola whyskey during the meal and for dessert whyskey coca. With all that is 23h and there was more ice, so we took the bikes for girls and guys to skate towards the "liquor shop. They always surprise me these Australians.
It is the night over there because nobody can drive except me but I have no car.
The next day festival program in Kuranda. We go get the children Louise, Trinity and Zack, then after a few races, we are in Kuranda.
The festival is a festival ragga reggae roots.
We arrive at about 15h, the problem looks like rain to want to be part of the festival, and admission to the festival is $ 50 so you hesitate and decide not to go. It is a little off to listen to music, then goes on arrival rain. Directorate Davies Creek "to go and plant the tents. The place is accessible only by 4X4 (or Yaris remember) and it's just wonderful. While the men will get wood we are planted tents. We must act quickly as the night falls to 18H. We spend the evening by the fire, terrible, I still love all the fire, also while I was playing I had a little voice telling me "al stops with fire, you're like your uncle al you can stop playing with. "
We spent a nice evening. The next day before leaving and then stroll back.
return 4x4
the evening I worked 4h story ...much for the weekends. Since I do not do much except hang out, go tanning and retrain the lagoon.
I look forward to Saturday 8:25 p.m. Sydney arrival of my special delivery!
For photos please be patient @ +
0 comments:
Post a Comment