Friday, July 4, 2008

Best Camcorder Prosumer

Happy Birthday ...

3:30
taxi is there ... not worth to mention that I have not slept, just a few episodes of weeds with the roommate Jason Allan (I specify Weeds is a series, owing to the fact that Val had you extra j ' worship) and then a few games of billiards ...
and hop towards the airport for Sydney!
9am arrival in Sydney, where guess who I found? and yes the same Bogoss in Melbourne, Christchurch (maybe I followed), more mystery you know I talk about my brother Ju! Normally the last
pitit Peter was supposed to happen tonight, but the strikes have decided otherwise! And so he will arrive tomorrow morning: (So here he is in Paris and Singapore, it is his birthday as he is in business class ! the excuse of it;)
He is unaware that ju be there tomorrow too, is the surprise of the day (the first).
Yes, because today is her birthday at pitit Pierre Pierrot, Pedro ...
18 years !!!!! Anyway he will celebrate on the plane ... we will catch up demain.Bon anniversary anyway my pitit Pierrot!
18 years already!! It flies anyway, it's hard to realize! I remember when I was in elementary school telling my friends that my mom would have a baby and that I therefore have pitit a brother or sister pitites! Finally pitit was a brother, and he grew up so much since then.
I'll show you a little pitit anyway, Pierre is the least shy of 3, the only one who knew the new neighbors before us. Little he spoke to everyone, sometimes they sought high and Mr. 3pommes talking with the neighbor. Now still as talkative, with an additional side seductive and comical as you say we will not get bored.
I will not deny that there have been periods that difficult, I must admit it was early, especially for age beast! But hey since we grew up and we get much better. And last February I said "Hey it tells you to come?" and now more than a few hours ...
I can not wait! Happy birthday my pitit;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment