This weekend if you do not know what to do I have a small suggestion for you. I takes me a little late but hey.
So tonight after work Soar management station or airport or take the car if you are not far and go to Paris Longchamps racecourse! And yes
Solidays celebrates 10 years! I had the opportunity to go to 2 times and I'd say that my appointment would start in July, good for this year but I hesitated I preferred having my special delivery (tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!).
is really a great festival, great atmosphere and it's more for a good cause! (AIDS Solidarity)
So that if you do not know what I found for you. And if you can not too bad for you yl'année next, you can still assoc support by donating (I promised not paid to write). http://www.solidays.org/
Allé good weekends in Paris for those who go there (and Doro Kennyad I suppose;) do not forget my poster).
Tomorrow my delivery arrives, I try to keep you abreast of our adventures.
So tonight after work Soar management station or airport or take the car if you are not far and go to Paris Longchamps racecourse! And yes
Solidays celebrates 10 years! I had the opportunity to go to 2 times and I'd say that my appointment would start in July, good for this year but I hesitated I preferred having my special delivery (tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!).
is really a great festival, great atmosphere and it's more for a good cause! (AIDS Solidarity)
So that if you do not know what I found for you. And if you can not too bad for you yl'année next, you can still assoc support by donating (I promised not paid to write). http://www.solidays.org/
Allé good weekends in Paris for those who go there (and Doro Kennyad I suppose;) do not forget my poster).
Tomorrow my delivery arrives, I try to keep you abreast of our adventures.
0 comments:
Post a Comment