6 months ago I was in Paris to take the plane to Brisbane. But that's not what I want to talk. Today is the anniversary of my tit 'Mag!
Or rather my little whale) lol do not worry we are used to have a nice little nicknames.
So my darling I wish you a great birthday. Good is not won that you read this post because you and the net ... it's not really a love story ... can not blame you, your hair pigmentation because you're blonde. But I admit that for a blonde with "sweeping" what is more, you did not go out too badly. As you know the road is far before reaching your goal (like me lol), but through perseverance I'm sure you can get there. Thank you for all hours spent on the phone to hear the story of my tragicomic episodes ;). I think we can make a pitit hi to our great friend SFR for every hour rave on the phone, hoping they have not recorded our conversation on customer service.
Thanks to me you found your way it's cool anyway. You who wanted to counsel at the beginning! I hope will happen to you to find your job in three weeks time to use your magic ticket to 2 letters "GP" to come see me, think that soon you can no more;)
I'll say it again happy birthday and I kiss, big kiss sweetie!
and do not forget "Who's the Boss?"
Or rather my little whale) lol do not worry we are used to have a nice little nicknames.
So my darling I wish you a great birthday. Good is not won that you read this post because you and the net ... it's not really a love story ... can not blame you, your hair pigmentation because you're blonde. But I admit that for a blonde with "sweeping" what is more, you did not go out too badly. As you know the road is far before reaching your goal (like me lol), but through perseverance I'm sure you can get there. Thank you for all hours spent on the phone to hear the story of my tragicomic episodes ;). I think we can make a pitit hi to our great friend SFR for every hour rave on the phone, hoping they have not recorded our conversation on customer service.
Thanks to me you found your way it's cool anyway. You who wanted to counsel at the beginning! I hope will happen to you to find your job in three weeks time to use your magic ticket to 2 letters "GP" to come see me, think that soon you can no more;)
I'll say it again happy birthday and I kiss, big kiss sweetie!
and do not forget "Who's the Boss?"
0 comments:
Post a Comment